Theme

Friday, October 25, 2013

Home Made Ranch Dressing!


Who Doesn't Like Ranch??

To answer that question, lots of people. However, that's not the point of this post! My son started having adverse reactions to the ranch dressing that we've been using with him forever. I know, weird. But, it happens, so I roll with the punches. 

I came across this recipe earlier today, and decided to give it a try! It turned out really good! I ended up adding twice the mayo, because Grayson likes a sauce to dip in, and the way the recipe is written it's a little on the more liquidy side.

What I love about this is that I know EXACTLY what's in it! I can customize it, and even completely substitute out ingredients if I want to! It's awesome! One down side... It only lasts 3 days in the fridge.. REMEMBER THAT!!! 

In addition to using this in a ranch dressing, you can also use the seasonings in sour cream, as you would a ranch dressing packet!!! Awesome. Two dips in one for a party!!! =)



Much love,

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment