Theme

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Recipe Storage

Recipes..

We all have them. We all have tons of them. In every shape and form.. I know I had a ton already, and when my mother passed away, I wanted hers as well... Even though I'm not sure which version of "meatloaf" out of which cookbook she actually used... But I'd like to find out one day..

For my recipes, it's all about organization....

I want to know where they all are... And, I want you to know where all yours are, too.

Let's be honest.. We all like to go online and find awesome recipes. Well, at least I do.. (Pinterest!!!) When I find a recipe, I try it, and if it turns out well I will print it out.. But, what to do with it then?? Also, I find small recipes and full page recipes in my magazines all the time... Whether it be Women's Day, or Everyday with Rachel Ray, they all usually include some type of recipe I just HAVE to try. All these flying papers and piles of sliced trees... Where do they go.

A binder. A RECIPE binder. 

I searched high and low for the perfect recipe binder.. It took me about 2 weeks before I looked hard enough and decided to go to Office Max to look.. And then there it was.. The perfect recipe binder. Here it is:


I made the cover myself. I love it. It's a trifold, so there is plenty of room in there for other things and additional books/magazines as well. 


I used the trifold area to hold all the random stuff.. I have a slow cooker magazine, and a couple of small recipe pamphlets, and some other singular recipes..





In the plastic covers (I use plastic covers because they are easy to wipe clean!) I put random recipes I find online, as well as recipes I find in magazines. This way, I'm not flipping through a billion magazines, because they are on in this binder already. =)


-Ashley

Any questions, comments, or concerns, leave me a comment and I will get back to you ASAP. Thank you for your support!!

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I want to say it was around 6-7 dollars... I bought it a couple of years ago now... So I can't remember for sure. ;)

      Delete