Theme

Saturday, February 9, 2013

You Use That For What?! - Toilet Wands

Photo Source

Cleaning.

I like to be cleaning... But I don't necessarily enjoy cleaning because I'm a rather "lazy" person in general... My body is usually in pain... So, the thought of getting on the floor, down on my knees, and cleaning is not, in my opinion, the best use of my time..

I, as most of you know, have a 2 year old son. He likes baths.. Baths, full of bubbles... Which cause soap scum.. Which builds up over time and causes ickiness... Toilets also build up ickiness over time.. And they have these wonderful products to clean them..

Photo Source
Toilets are icky.... Bath tubs are icky.... This gets rid of ickiness in the toilet.. Why not the bath tub? So, one day I tried it out, and it worked... WONDERFULLY. It was great to not have to kneel beside the bathtub forever to clean it, but only to rinse away the debris when it was finished and make sure there was no residue left behind..

I know this probably sounds gross... But it really does work. (I don't use the same pad on the toilet then the tub... Separate one for each lol.)

Use it the same way you would in the toilet, and then use the wand to scrub off the gunk once it's done doing its job cleaning.

It works. And I love it.. Makes the cleaning much easier in the bathroom, let me tell you. Just remember to clean off the wand between uses on anything... Keep germs where they belong - down the drain!

No comments:

Post a Comment